Today is a good day! Why? Because we're sharing our delicious recipe for Brioche French Toast using Lilac Pâtisserie Brioche bread! Breakfast will never be the same now that you have this recipe in your arsenal.
- 4 thick-cut slices of Lilac Pâtisserie Brioche Bread
- 1 Tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs
- 3 oranges, zested and juiced
- 1 cup half & half
- 1 Tbs butter
- In a bowl whisk together the cinnamon, eggs, orange juice, orange zest and half and half..
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Soak the slices of bread in the egg mixture until they have absorbed the liquid but are not falling apart and fry until golden brown.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, fresh fruit, a side of maple syrup, and whipped cream.
Too tired to make this recipe yourself? The good news is we offer Brioche French Toast on our brunch menu every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-2pm!